Important Pieces

Shopping is every girl's fun activity. Most of them, at least.
Looking at my closet today, I realised that there are a couple of pieces of clothing I cannot live without. 
And by sharing them, you could get the chance to see if we have anything in common, or have an idea for what you could look for when you go shopping next time. 
Most of those stuff I've had for a long time, but you can still find pieces that look like them anywhere. 
I usually shop at the following places:
Zara, Mango, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Bershka.
So whatever I am recommending in this blogpost, will surely be found in one of those shops.


#1:
Coloured Cardigans:
I, myself, am addicted to those, I have been collecting different colours for three years now. I mostly get them from Stradivarius, their cardigans are fine quality, good length, and come in so many colours. They are a basic thing in their shop, so you find different collections all year long.



#2:
Sweatpants:
Warning: If you buy one sweatpant, and wear it for one day, you won't stand wearing normal pants and jeans. They are the most comfortable thing ever made, and they come in all colours and patterns. They also come in different designs, from sporty to formal. But as I said, they do cause a weird addiction. 



#3:
Floral Print:
Floral is something that, for me, works on anything; beddings, mugs, walls, shirts, shoes, desktops.. just whatever. Floral could never look bad. And the variety of colour in the pattern gives you more comfort to mess around with the colours of the shirt, pants and shoes.



#4:
White Ts:
If you go wild with the outfit and have too many colours, you can simplify the outfit by adding a basic white T-shirt with a drawing or a print. And if you start with the shirt; after picking a white T-shirt, it's hard to go wrong with the rest of the outfit, cause they simply go with everything.



#5:
Throw on Sweaters:
Not too thick, not too thin. Long sleeved and easy to wear. goes well by its self, with a shirt underneath, or a jacket above. easy to find and easy to make a good outfit out of. Casual yet ellegant. I will forever love sweaters!



#5:
Denim Button-downs:
My favourite piece of clothing of the season.. actually of the year. They could be added over anything and under anything at all. They are not too casual and not too formal. the colour of denim is a default and could not mess up your outfit. The studs, pearls or patches they have on the collar or the pocket adds a very lovely touch.



I hope this was helpful for you.
Until next week.

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...