Throwback Thursday

During my life, I have loved a lot of people.
I have had many best friends, and I have as well lost too many.
But there was always this one person, who no matter what, stayed. Life tried everything it could to set us apart and did not succeed.
This one person has been with me throughout my whole life, we made each other what we are today, and even though we have our differences, and we don't agree on ninety per cent of things we still manage.
God made us cousins, and it has been one of the most amazing gifts I have in my life.
And now she's travelling for a whole month, and I am going to miss her to bits! So I'm dedicating this post to you, Shush. Aslan you are going to miss me, even if you are in the most beautiful country in the world.




And that's pretty much it..

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...