Getting Close

Tomorrow! Jerash is tomorrow! Been excited for it for a couple of months and I can't believe it's here now! I hope I get some good shots! I'm totally freaked out though.. I have seen only some of the dances, and I have no clue how it's going to be... I'm freaked out because I don't know how the lighting will be... I just hope it's a strong one, or else I'm totally getting noisy photos!

Final touches day, got everything set, I loved the atmosphere at the club today, was full and hectic, everyone was excited! We got the ushers' badges done, I'm pleased with how they turned out!

...

TOMORROW! 
No, I'm not excited...







That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace.

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...