сыунэгъуэ

Having sisters is awesome! No matter how much we fight or say I wish I had brothers, or how evil and annoying they could be, I am thankful for them and can't live without them. 
Was an awesome day! went out to lunch with my Sisters and Aunt, then I drove them off to their friend's house, I went over to my cousin's, we worked a bit on a poster for his new documentary which I will be mentioning soon! And then I went to Al Jeel Club and had a lovely time. 
I then picked my sister up and went to Starbucks with my awesome best friend, we had an awesome time! My sisters really enjoyed it.
Thank you, Jad for being there! You are more awesome than you realise!





That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...