The Incredibles

I don't know if I like my new holiday routine, I stay up very late watching NCIS, and I wake up at lunchtime... I'm thinking about getting back to normal, but there is nothing to do in the morning!
But anyway, I spent a day with my best friends today.. it has been a very long time since we hung out together.. but we had a great time!
After hanging out at the mall, we got back home to watch The Incredibles. Reminded me a lot of the old times... We used to be happy kids! spending our times in the streets, having half a JD and buying the whole supermarket with it, being friends with everyone in the neighbourhood, knowing all the games ever, and actually having fun! I loved our cartoons, our cheap candy, our random clothes.. how the hell did this world turn to be all about money, fashion, technology.. it sucks.. the present sucks... I wish we could go back a couple of years and freeze there.. when everything was simple, everything was beautiful... but wishes do not come true, do they? 






That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace.

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...