Little Sisters

It's beyond imagination how hard it is being the older sister, It's when you stop thinking of yourself and start thinking: 'by doing this, am I being a good role model?'
Many moments in my life have passed and I think: 'I'm doing wrong!' and I know I am.. It just gets really hard most of the time, and even though I know it's wrong I still do it... 
I don't know why I have this feeling about trying, I mean, I don't really care if I fail at everything as long as I have tried my best. I don't know if it's right or wrong. but in this case, I try my best to be the ideal older sister, and I don't really care if I fail most of the time... 

Was a fun day with my sisters, my middle sister is down sick, so I took my other sisters out because mom was really busy with her. My little sister Dina is the funniest ever! she was screaming and singing until she saw my friends, within a second she transformed into a creature that is extremely quiet, and she didn't move from her position! it was still funny how shy she was haha. maybe one day she'll get along with them... Well, she has to because she's stuck with me forever, therefore, she is stuck with them too.










That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace.

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...