Chilling

I can finally say I had a day of doing nothing!
Had a lovely shopping day with my girls.  I got glasses and basic shirts, nothing much really... my friends walk me into shops, and I come out as the only one who got something! happens every time! bad friends! haha.
We were thinking today of the past, we three went to the same school, and I don't know about them, but I hated them both to bits in school haha, we were nothing alike, we had nothing in common at all! It's really weird how life goes around as we ended up being great friends, and I honestly can never live without those girls now!




Music wise! and I'm really excited about this one!! Skillet announced a new song called 'Not Gonna Die' and it's totally my new addiction! The lyrics, the music, the combination between John's manly and Jen's angelic voices it's all just incredible!  


And! the most incredible part of my day; Skillet are making preorder offers. and guess who got one? Yes! An album, a bracelet, a necklace and a month of being a panhead!! I can't wait for the day when that package arrives, I'm totally gonna freak out! I'm too excited! Big huge enormous thanks for my awesome and incredible friend Tala for ordering those for me, she is seriously the best! 

That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace. 

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...