New start

Today, and after a whole year of having a pile of cartons and paper in my room, I have cleaned it.. 
It was awful! like a hurricane has gone through it.. especially with the very busy week of finals, I barely had the time to do anything else but work. 



Thanks to Mo'tasem Awad for the idea, I saw it on his page a long while ago, and now I thought, well why not? 
He's an awesome photographer, find his page here.

Aaaand! I got the new camera back! feels like I got back a missing piece of me... living without a camera has been impossible!! But look at this lovely new thing! I'm totally gonna love it as much as I have loved the old one... May the old one be in a better place...



That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace. 

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...