Pride


I don't know why I can't help but raise my head up high the moment I hear Circassian music, I just feel pride rushing through my veins, and love bumping in my heart. Which is why I love attending the music rehearsal in Al Jeel Club, which is actually becoming a second home to me. The musicians are all great, and I enjoy every moment, even though I just listen, and I have no clue how to play any instrument and I have no clue about notes and sounds. I just sit there and enjoy.
We are filming a musical piece performed by the group while rehearsing, and it's sounding awesome, I can't wait to share it with you people!


    



Andy you always catch photographers in the weirdest positions haha. It's funny how hard it is to trust people and how easy it was for me to trust him. In a very short while he became one of the most important people in my life! He is truly the best friend anyone could ever have and I'm blessed to be his friend. Thank you la7alak Jad Kokh! mush la7alak btnazzil 3l Instagram lol



I feel like going backwards with my blog today, judge me. But before I went to the rehearsal I hug out with two of my awesome friends in Starbucks as usual. If you ever go to Starbucks ask for this: White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino, Caramel topping, coffee base. I'm addicted to it! maybe if more people ask for it they'd add it to the menu!




That's all for today..
So much love.. Peace.

Coincidence?

Yesterday morning I walked out of the house to go print some papers at 9 in the morning after sleeping for about 4 hours that night. Ahead...